Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Fought The Good Fight, Finished My Course, Kept the Faith

December 12th, 2017

2 Timothy 4:7 "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith.
Awesome Mission Leaders!

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day."

Today I will go to the temple accompanied by President and Sister Reynolds. :)

Thank you for your support throughout my mission. For the kind notes, sweet comments, and love.

This week I learned about the love that God really has for me. I can't imagine not having served this mission.... It changed my life. Forever. I am, as we love to say in this mission, Forever Changed.

I don't have words to describe this experience.

But I know as it states in 3 Nephi 5:13, that "I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." That has been my goal. I am grateful to have brought souls unto my Savior.

Forever Changed,

Hermana Ally Voss
Some Final Pictures 
Dad pulled this off a FB post - local Relief Society Leaders wishing  Ally well as she departs from the area.

Temple!


No comments:

Post a Comment