Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy 4th of July, dear friends! 

One of my favorite holidays. Fireworks and BBQs and... oh wait Hispanics don't celebrate the 4th of July.
Team Rego 2
The first little bit of July has been great! Jose Luis was confirmed on Sunday which was beautiful and lovely to see him get a gift that will help him throughout the rest of his life.
 
We went on exchanges with Sisters Grimsman, Persinger, Platt, and Amaro this week. They were all amazing and I can't express how amazing all of the sisters in our area are. This week Sister McDowell and I got haircuts, and we all bought jerseys in my district. I got Ecuador, with Chile, Mexico, and Colombia also represented.
District
Birthdays!

Heart Attacking
Something fun from this week is that there are so many activities at the church that one of our investigators texted us on Friday and said, "so are you going to the church tonight? The event of the day is a baby shower!" There is almost an activity every single night nowadays. Which is nice for our investigators. :) Our pool is doing very well right now and we are enjoying getting to know our ward and finding new people to teach. I have definitely seen how faithful finding contributes to successful teaching and baptizing.
 
I can't believe that we are already on week six of this transfer! Time flies.
All my love,
Hermana Voss

No comments:

Post a Comment